Sunday, April 19, 2009

Future Plans

I cannot fancy myself a world-traveler. I've been abroad, for extended periods of time even, yet in regards to the world, I'm still very short-sighted.

Places I want to go:
2010 - Japan (Tokyo, Fukuoka)
2010 - Sichuan/Xizang/Shenyang/etc
2010 - SE Asia (Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand) or S. Korea!
2011 - West Coast America (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle)
2011 - Canada
2011 - Mexico (years in the making!)
2012 - Paris, the Netherlands, Italy, London-town
2013 - Africa (depending on political climate) Senegal, Botswana, Nigeria, South Africa, Rwanda, Somalia, Ethiopia, Congo, and hopefully, a newly democratic Zimbabwe.

Without scholarships, though, I better be making some maaaaaad money to get all this done.

Anyone wanna come with me? We can start making plans. I've already reserved Jon for Paris, so anything is possible.

2 comments:

slaveofplastic said...

I'll go! I'll go! Anywhere you want, babe!

Amber said...

Let's go to JAPAN!!! I'll also be willing to go to Mexico if they get their shit together or hell even China. I should just visit you in China really. It would make more sense.