Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanksgiving

I want to travel this Thanksgiving break (who cares if OEC gave us only Thursday off and not Friday?). I'm thinking about the following locations--

The cheapest--Fuzhou (This province's capitol)
Xi'an
Beijing
Guilin

Either way, I want to go North. I think if I go North, I'll meet cuter men (taller, more manly, and in love with the dark chocolate) and eat better food, and I'll sound more authentic since I talk with a Northern accent, and people will stop laughing at me. Beijing is too far (imagine--Florida to Vancouver), but I already have friends there. Xi'an is the leader thus far, inspired by the handsome hostboy at the club I went to earlier. It also has cool Muslim shit, which seems to be all the rage with me these days. I think it'll be good to possibly be by myself since, well, it'll be Thanksgiving without Grandma's cooking, and without Grandma.

Btw, hot song I'm listening to on constant repeat:

Amy Winehouse - Take the Box

Never mind the crappy-ass picture--it has the best quality.

No comments: