Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Flesh fell from his bones, yo!

I got the most horrendous cold from a co-worker. I think I could have escaped it if I hadn't closed a record four times in a row alongside her for three of those nights. I was so broken down that by Friday I skipped Econ class again, flunked a homework assignment, and escaped towards home.

Everything was going well last week, too, since I really was on my A-game about getting things done. I realize completely what people mean by "at least you've got your health." Things were shitty before, but man, not being able to control your body is no fun at all.

This is my new slow jam song, btw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmjMaiQ1mA

For the grown-folks only.

Entries of more substance will come later. I need to catch my bearings first.

No comments: