Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving

Diadra and I are saying "fuck you!" to the turkey.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have plans of our own.

On Thanksgiving Day, November 27th 2008, we will be on our way to see a concert...
In Hong Kong.



By Kylie Minogue.

Why do I love Kylie Minogue so much? Well, she's amazing, a legend, and has set the bar for pop music higher all over the world (except in the US, but to be fair, we have Madonna). This woman is incredible, and the fact that she'll be making a special trip to Asia, specifically to Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Singapore, means that I am destined to see her in concert.

As Jazmin said, "If you don't go, I will kill you."



And Jazmin, of course, will get memorabilia before I get some for myself, as she's the one who took my admiration for Kylie to the next level.

Oh, my God...KYLIE! + Diadra! + Hong Kong! = Heaven

1 comment:

Diadra said...

oh...em...gee

What am I going to wear?!